|Cardigan (previously worn like this), Tank, Heels, Belt, Jeans & Scarf-Thrifted; Rings- H&M; Nail Polish- Tulip by Revlon|
Having just worn leopard print a week ago, I think it's safe to say I'm enamoured with this animal print. So much so that I wore the sassy pattern yesterday to run errands and today for work! This week I'll be linking up the fabulous Fashion Remix Challenge hosted by Megan & Keely!
I added my favourite brightly coloured accessories that I wore last time I was posing by the green door.
I'm also very excited to link up with Callie & Lauren for their weekly Bloggers for Health challenge. Here are my 5 tips for living a healthier lifestyle:
1) Cooking more, eating out less. This is something I have really struggled with because as a veggie who doesn't like to cook my options are limited. Tonight I took the plunge and made a delicious shepherd's pie using ground round instead of beef....mmm!
2) Drink more water! My Mum has been instilling this in my mind since I was a little girl and I think it's about time I take her advice! I usually drink a glass of water before bed and while exercising but I will make sure I'm hydrated throughout the day.
3) Take my vitamins! I recently bought one of those day of the week pill boxes for
old ladies forgetful people like me. Since I bought it I've remembered to take my pills which include a concoction of iron, vegetarian multivitamins, vitamin B and vitamin D.
4) Scheduling in at least an hour a day of 'Emily time'- time for relaxation with no commitments. I'm the type of person who gets easily stressed and participates in a lot of extracuricular activities so by the end of the week I'm usually zonked. Even if it's just giving myself a manicure or watching my favourite trashy reality tv show, I need daily time to unwind.
5) Keeping up my fitness schedule. As I mentioned in my Love your Body Day post, I work out at least 4-5 hours/wk including cardio, weight and dance classes. Regular exercise keeps my energy and serotonin levels high so I will continue to incorporate fitness into my weekly to-do lists.
|Top- Clothing Swap (Free!); Skirt- Bettie Page (previously worn like this, this, this & this); Belt- Spoof; Nail Polish- Tulip by Revlon & Gold Digger by Aldo; Earrings- Handmade (By my Mum); Heels- Thrifted|
Besides leopard print clothing I also love leopard print accessories such as scarves, strappy sandals, sky high heels , winter gloves and patterned purses!