Monday, January 31, 2011

Remix Round-up

I am very excited to be participating in Kendi Everyday's 30x30 Winter Remix Challenge.  The rules are simple- you choose 30 wardrobe staples (including footwear) and you remix these pieces into 30 different outfits. Participants post their daily remix on their blog- the more creative the better! The catch is that you can't shop during the 30 day challenge! In the month on January, I have been stocking up on new outfits so that I won't get bored of wearing my faded & outdated clothing for 30 days.  So I present to you my Remix Round-up (apologies for the poor quality photos which are a result of my exhausted busy bee weekend!)

Are you remixing for the 30x30?

3 comments:

  1. Im a remixer chickie!! You have some awesome pieces here...you are gonna rock!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see the bow dress from zara. Cant wait to see your daily mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, you got the Gap skirt in there! I bought so how about we post it next week at the same time? I'll post your link the blog, yes?

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily