Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

...no not Christmas but New York Fashion Week!!! It starts today and runs for a week until September 16th!

 I will be paying close attention to the going-ons of this fashionable frenzy and you can too.  Check out the website at: New York Fashion Week where they have already posted some pictures from today (including one of PR guru Kelly Cutrone) Some of my favourite designers will be showing including: Betsey Johnson, Dianne Von Furstenberg, Elie Tahari, Michael Kors and Prabal Gurung (just to name a few!)

If you are lucky enough to be in New York during Fashion Week, be sure to catch some of the action and explore some of the hot spots in NYC while you're there. 
Carrie Bradshaw's apartment stoop

*And if you're like me and your life revolves around Sex and the City (SATC), check out the Sex and the City Hot Spots Tour in NYC where for as little as $42, you will get to see such sights such as: Carrie's apartment stoop; the infamous store where Charlotte bought her 'Rabbit' and Aidan's furniture store.  I know that this is something I will be checking out next time I'm in The Big Apple*

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily