Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tea-Time

Mackenzie King Estates and Tea Room (open from May-Oct)

Today, my boyfriend and I decided to take advantage of the warm sunny day and head to the Gatineau Hills in Quebec.  I did some research and found out about Mackenzie King Estates- a beautiful park with walking trails, gardens and a tea room.  So we drove the half an hour to Chelsea, QC, stopping off at Pink Lake for photos. Last weekend, we went to Nectar Fine Teas- an upscale tea house with snooty staff to boot.  However, the food and tea is divine (I had a roasted vegetable quiche and a jasmine green tea and my boyfriend had green tea shortbread cookies and a swampy green like substance to drink-disturbing in texture but probably great for the digestive system!)  If you, like me, would like to improve your metabolism then drinking green tea on a regular basis is a healthy way to shed some unwanted pounds.


Leopard Purse-Aldo
Pink Lake Lookout.Dress & Sandals-Atmosphere UK.  Belt-Vinatage.
Tea at Mackenzie King Estates.Sunglasses- Aldo


















Loose Tea Samples at Nectar


1 comment:

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily