Friday, March 8, 2013

eShakti butterflies


Dress- c/o eShakti; Blazer- Forever 21; Necklace- Joe Fresh; Shoes- Thrifted; Rings- Gifted
I'm a gal who loves unique pieces so I was thrilled when eShakti asked me if I would review an item from their spring collection.  I had a very positive past experience with eShakti  and I love that they have clothing for women of all different shapes and sizes.  All the styles on their website can be ordered in sizes 0-36W and besides their regular collections, they just launched a fabulous bridesmaids collection that suits my mantra of affordable elegance to a t (or an e in their case!)

Sometimes what you see isn't what you get and in the case of eShakti that's a good thing because they allow customization of products so that you can change the neckline, sleeves and hem length (which is what I did). 


I love butterflies (even enough to have one inked on my back!) so as soon as I saw this dress my heart 'fluttered'. This is the perfect springtime dress but as a Canuck I had to style it for the snow and will have to wait a while longer to showcase this dress in all its bare legs and bare arms glory. 
At Dress for Success I work with women of all shapes and sizes and their biggest complaint is that clothes aren't made for real women and instead inches are just tacked on instead of allowing for different sized hips, chest, waist and thighs.  And that's why I love eShakti because it's made for all women and even their models are curvy and womanly. 


Intrigued? eShakti is very generously giving you, my readers 20% off your purchase! Up until March 20th enter the discount code TNFLSTRS and happy shopping!

Have you ever ordered from eShakti before? How was your experience?

22 comments:

  1. super cute dress. I love eShakti. I can't wait to show off my dress from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your heart flutters for good reason! a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable. I have never ordered from that place, but I have often perused the site. Now I'm thinking I need to place an order... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress on you, and you styled it beautifully. My first eShakti sample was perfect - and the second one perfectly awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly dress! I don't think that I saw this one when I was picking out my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress Emily! I am definitely going to be making a purchase from eShakti one of these days!

    Sarah
    www.poutineandprada.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice!! I love the butterflies, the dress will be so perfect for spring/summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a huge butterfly fan, but I am a huge fan of the colors in this dress.
    I love not only the colors, but the way everything is graduated on it.
    The green necklace is brilliant with it.
    Great styling Emily!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! As I told you on Instagram, I almost chose that one for myself! I had a great experience with my dress from them as well! I do love all the different options they offer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the print on that dress! Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never ordered from eShakti but I love the idea that you get to customize what you order. I think you look beautiful in that dress.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! this dress is stunning on you Em! I have never ordered anything from eshakti but i do enjoy this piece you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. don't have any experiences with them but I have to say your dress indeed is wonderful. I love the butterfly print and the shape of that dress. oh and I also love your classy jacket and beautiful statement necklace.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is an absolute dream! Between the A-line shape and high neckline, and the uber feminine print, your outfit just screams class.

    - Katherine
    www.ourmode.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like that dress. i love the dark and lightness of it in the array of colors and prints. so pretty on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful you in a beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that this dress doesn't have one single background colour, but rather blends from black to white. It's beautiful Em!
    I think one of your bright belts would really pop against the print!

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily