Friday, September 24, 2010

Shocking Revelation

My best friend recently posted a link on my Facebook wall to a shocking research study conducted by researchers at Northumbria University... men don't even notice if women are wearing high heels!!!!

Now, the reason that this rattled me to my core is that I recently had a conversation with my boyfriend about how I don't feel appreciated as he rarely when I'm dressed up.  His response was that as much as I might be interested in fashion, he is not and prefers a girl in jeans, t-shirt and trainers.  Obviously this disturbed me as I would not even wear this clothing combination in the comfort of my own home (and certainly never trainers!)

I've been wearing heels on a regularly routine basis since I was 15 so the thought that men (especially my significant other) do not even notice these sexy shoes is quite revolutionary.  Oh well, I don't do it for them anyway! So ladies, if you're like me and love your heels, I say forget the men and let's wear them for ourselves and each other (nothing better than drooling over another fashionista's shoe collection!)

P.S. Check out this interesting story about A Day in the Life of a Fashion Week Model- not quite as glamourous as it looks!

I don't think I could ever give up these hot heels for these sneakers!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so sweet I appreciate your comment and I am glad you liked the feature! Thanks for stopping by D e g a i n e !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we dress for ourselves and other women. If my hubby paid attention he might catch on the how much I've been spending. LOL.

    Janice (Couture and Crayons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I agree shoes is something a guy doesn't notice. women def wear hot shoes for other women!

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily