Wednesday, May 21, 2014

street style {Havana}

I was recently vacationing in Cuba and as a special excursion one day, decided to take a plane to Havana for a guided tour.  The city is brimming in rich history & stunning architecture but what excited me the most was the street style.  So I took a break from photographing the Revolution Square and started snapping pictures of both tourists and locals' ensembles.  Here I share with you some of my favourites.





















While travelling, do you pay attention to what others are wearing?

4 comments:

  1. When in Paris I was look at everyone to see what they were wearing. Plus keeping my eye out for picketers. I always love seeing what people are wearing. When my friends are with me. They will even point people out for me to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting. Great photos. Yes, what people wear is as fun to look at as buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a colourful trip :) my photography teacher (SPAO) organizes a photography trip every spring to Havana I wanted to go so bad but couldn't swing it. You got some great detail shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. People-watching is one of the BEST parts of travelling. I get really inspired by street styles abroad. Love the guy rocking neon green cuffed skinnies and a racerback tank.

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily