Friday, October 12, 2012

abstract

Cigarette Pants- Old Navy; Sweater- Thrifted; Sparkle Tank- Swapped; Purse- Aldo; Snake Bracelet- A SweeT Boutique (Beverly Hills); Necklace- Vintage; Shoes- Guess (Dress for Success sale); Nail Polish-  No Shrinking Violet by Revlon

How wild are these pants? I bought them for only $10.99 online at Old Navy at the same time as my recently debuted white & mustard cigarette pants and I couldn't resist the psychedelic pattern, reminiscent of an abstract painting. I wore this outfit earlier this week when it was still warm enough to wear open-toed shoes.  We had our first snowflakes today so exposed feet are officially a thing of the past and it's time to dust off my boots for everyday wear.  You can't tell in these photos but this silver tank is iridescent and makes a great evening top (quite cleavage-y!) or worn layered for work wear.




Bright colours make me :) What about you?

18 comments:

  1. Hey, crazy pants! I just wanted to be the first to say that. Love the pants. Really loving your hair.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course I love these, I am always up for a dash of boldness in the ensemble. lol! You look great, love that vintage necklace. Have a joyous weekend dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants make me SMILE. The price you paid for them make me SMILE. HaHaHaHa They are fabulous. They look awesome on you doll. I also love your necklace.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would cry if I seen snow. Its to early for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! It's so colorful and really does suit you. Fantastic shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot shoes, fun pants. sometimes i like bright colors & sometimes i don't. emily, now you have to show us an outfit with the silver tank as the evening star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY like those pants. The print and the colour are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, bright colours are great and an outfit looks the best when it has some colour. I also love pastels in addition to brights.
    those pants look fabulous together with your Guess heels and I love the colour of your sweater.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit! Love those pants and the cute sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. huge fan of brights
    tried these pants and they just didn't fit my body
    they are great and i especially love your accessories today
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bright colors too. We don't get snow here in San Francisco (thank goodness!). When I lived in Chicago, we'd get 3 feet of snow and I was miserable. I'm a warm-blooded girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this look! The pants are fantastic and I love the shoes! Awesome ensemble

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style -- so vibrant and yet so smart. You are who I want to be when I grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these pants are great! I've seen them bopping around the internet lately and totalyl love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You hair is everything! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love bright colors...and printed pants, so clearly i love these pants! and your accessories are so great. i love that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily