Monday, June 25, 2012

flower power

Capris, Top & Bracelet- Thrifted; Shoes- Fergalicious by Fergie

I think I need an intervention from my floral pants addiction!  You've all seen these bad boys (worn here & here) but did you know I recently thrifted another 3 pairs? I therefore dub this week "flower power" as I debut my various botanical bottoms!
My Dad (who I haven't seen since Christmas) happened to be in Ottawa this weekend for work, so it was great to spend some time together!



"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat."  (Beverly Nichols)

8 comments:

  1. You and your Dad are so cute.

    And I LOVE your floral pants. If I weren't currently on my shopping ban, floral pants are definitely what I'd be thrifting too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got to spend some time with your dad
    lol @ your floral pants addiction
    hope the new house has lots of closet space :)
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pants are adorable! I'd say that loral pants addiction is a good addiction :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants!! I say an addiction to floral pants is a great addiction to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally know what it's like to get hooked on a print! but floral pants are so fun, so who could blame you?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh why don't I have any luck with floral pants? I have been searching for the perfect pair for a long time already but have found nothing and that's not fair :P
    btw, your Fergie pumps are really cool! I didn't even know about her shoe collection before seeing those.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love floral pants. i had a pair and wore them out! they are so much fun.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily