Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"

I have the travel bug...permanently!  So, my boyfriend and I (against our better financial judgement) have booked a few upcoming trips:

At the end of October, we are going to St. John's, Newfoundland for a week (I have to work, he gets to play).  Not so exciting and definitely not a fashion destination but beautiful none-the-less.
St. John's, NL

My Newfoundland attire













Then on Remembrance Day we are jet setting to the glamourous land of celebrities- L.A.- somewhere I have been dreaming of visiting since I was young.  We are starting off in L.A. (I can't wait for Rodeo Drive window shopping!) and we are then driving to San Diego (he has to work, I get to play!) I'm going to write my GMATS in San Diego but other than that the vacation consists of sun, shopping, sleeping and more shopping!!!


The famous landmark of LA

LA Fashion icon Lauren Conrad












And our final planned trip for 2010 is Europe.  On Christmas Eve we are flying to London, UK to visit my Mum and my Step-Dad and spend the holidays with them.  We are then going to take the Eurostar (speedy train) to either Paris, France or Brussels, Belgium.  I've already been to Paris and I hear that Brussels is romantically divine so we will have to flip a coin!

Trafalgar Square- my fav spot in London


'Wellies' for the London rain
   
 Louis Vuitton has published a European City Guide so since I love LV but can't afford the handbags, maybe I'll buy the book!

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." 

~St. Augustine




3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention NOVA SCOOOOOTIAAAAAAA for your sistas biiirrrthdaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are going to have so much fun in san diego! i wish i remembered the name of this aussie bar right at the beginning of the gas light district close to harbour: it has hanging seats everywhere, and its SO amazing! if you find it, have a drink and enjoy!

    xo

    Justyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, hopefully this will be received as a compliment: in looking at your photos it struck me how much you have a look of your Nana from her glamourous years. She would love your blog, I am sure......love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily